vendredi 18 mars 2016

Catching up on posting my metro sketches!!

  • Bob, the yogi. One day I'll get a cool tablet so I can animate fun dances on my commute. But for now, I'll just stick to drawing keys on paper:


  • A Human and a Smart Phone:


  • What a cool hair cut:



  • My Brother turned 27!! He loves pinball and psychology, so I did that drawing for him:


  •                                            Can't get enough of studying faces! :



  •                            They were all very focused on their smart phones:


  •                                               The Lady and the Phone:



  •                                          The Gentleman and the news paper:

  • Feelings:

  • Profiles of San Francisco:  




  •                                                       Varations of a San Franciscan bun: