mercredi 5 septembre 2012

Observing.... Figuring out volumes....



Study of two ladies I saw on the bus today. I am trying different shapes for the same face on the woman in profile :


Sometimes I don't feel like drawing on Bart so I just observe people and then try to remember their shapes later on when I want to trace lines again. I love people.
Des fois, je ne suis pas d'humeur à dessiner alors j'observe les gens et tente de les redessiner de mémoire plus tard quand l'envie de dessiner me reprend. J'adore les gens.



                                                 Drawing commuting people every day helps me staying inspired  :



Old faces is totally one of my favorite thing to study:

This man in the Muni tonight was so meditative.... I love meditative people, they are fascinating to study. And the best part is that they don't notice me staring at them:





 I've seen a really cute couple on the bus today. They inspired me to sketch this "summer love" image

                                                                              -------}    ANATOMYYYY!   {-------


                                   That lady at LAX really didn't give a damn about this guy's story.... ^^





                                                                           Jérémie! The cutest bad boy ever. 


Watching that lovely lady at the Top of the Mark.